nominations * Awards * appreciations
Surprisingly another great blogger noticed my blog, is thank you enough? I hope so… A warm thank you Mhdiver for your nomination, I appreciated it! Your photographs are fascinating, it was really “Life, Love & The World Through Your Eyes”
Liebster? As what I searched Liebster is a German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
so much and so much of those endearing words, those adjectives 😀
How does this Liebster Award works?
This Liebster Award requires the award recipients to do the following:
- Thank and link back to the giver.
- Answer the giver’s questions.
- ‘Nominate’ five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
- Ask five questions for one’s nominees to answer.
- Post it all on one’s blog!
1. How long have you been blogging, what do feel attracted most of your followers?
Just started July this year and I was really surprised that someone (you know who you are 🙂 ) does browse and takes time to comment on my posts, posts that was silly as I was strolling along the dotted line of my mind, skipping and hopping as days comes ahead.
What attracted most of my followers? Umm… don’t know? Really…
2. What type of photo equipment do you use when you do your photography?
I’m learning to use my first dslr (N5100) and it was truly joy.
3. Do you prefer writing your blog or use just photography or both?
I would like to say both 🙂 but I’m not a good writer, as much as I would like to express it more and beyond, but my grammar takes me to limit words or should I say feeling withdrawn to write those words that’s inside my imaginative mind and to collaborate the colorful life I’m having.
So, right now let me express it in visual.
4. What would you like your blog to accomplish? Does your blog have a theme?
Let them see things around me and to sense a bit of what life ‘others’ are enduring.
No theme yet, maybe as I go along. Anyways life is a changing theme every day.
5. Where do you go when you want to be alone?
Bedroom and I pray.
Here’s my questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Why did you choose such a name for your blog?
3. What are your passions?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What makes you smile?
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster award:
http://camerashake.wordpress.com/ a lovely blogger who I think is full of fun and grace
http://evalightfootphotos.wordpress.com/ beautiful photographs, its richness
Yes, I received another and I apologized for the late post on this matter.
It is overwhelming to be nominated by your fellow blogger http://reddolls.wordpress.com/ and such makes me gleefully to participate on this act of appreciation and able to pass on this sweet gesture. This is something to look forward to; to be motivated, to be thankful and be able to connect to someone that shares one common thing about you and that is wordpress: blogging, sharing thoughts, photographs, challenges, browsing… oppss did I say one common thing?!
Reddolls thanks again and thanks for sharing your colorful photos and your creative insights and oh, those girly stuffs 🙂
Rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you, and post the Award on your site.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
A precise and concise 7 things about myself
- A shy person.
- Loves my family sooo much.
- A mother who is a fun loving, playful and taking time to grow as my son grows everyday and embracing it.
- Likes music, movies, photographs, reading (and other common girl’s stuffs: sewing, make-up etc)
- I am sensitive because I am very considerate of other’s feelings.
- Coffee every morning
- I always; Pray and hope
8. …… it says only seven things….
and my nominees are (another way to show and say THANK YOU!) ….
(oh, as much as I would like to fill this up but as I browse and read some communities, they already had an award or they’re not into it, perhaps passing it to someone takes time vice versa but hence I know they appreciate such gratitude and effort)
anyways, listed below are awesome bloggers I appreciated and their sites ‘simply captivates’ me :
and that’s it! much as I would like to invite them one by one to do such, I think this simple gesture would or maybe works better
for me they’re all great sites!